Maryland Blue Crab Counted Cross Stitch Kit: Chesapeake Bay Treasures Series Number 01
This is the first pattern created for the Chesapeake Bay Treasures Series, Maryland Blue Crab.
This counted cross stitch kit includes:
- 18 count hand-dyed Aida fabric
- size 26 tapestry needle
- a unique hand-dyed and hand stamped up cycled cloth fabric patch
- 100% cotton backing fabric
- 3 yard skein of six-stranded blue silk floss by Silks4U
- faux pearl bead and a bulb pin
- a small piece of Aida to stitch the year or a motif for the back patch
- The physical copy of the chart lovingly packaged in a clear 6. 9 inch poly pattern bag.
The chart is 60 x 59 stitches and would look great as a small pillow finish or a small flat fold. Please note, you will need stuffing of your choice in order to create the small pillow finish.
Please Note: This kit has blue Michael Miller nautical fabric for the backing. The first run of these kits included the anchor fabric. There are variations in the hand stamped and hand painted fabric patches. I hope you like the kit!