Sampler Stitching: Notebook for Keeping Track of My Sampler Stitching & Other Historic Needlework Projects
Sampler Stitching notebook serves as a written record of the needlework samplers that are current works in progress or WIPS.
This notebook allows needleworkers to keep track of their current projects. The theme of this notebook is for cross stitch samplers and other historic needlework projects. This includes adaptation samplers and reproduction samplers. The notebook allows needleworkers keep track of 80 projects:
- Title of the work and the date it was acquired
- Design size, number of stitches, and final project dimensions.
- Space to document the floss, thread, and specialty fibers needed for each project.
- The fabric information
- Note any specialty stitches and the theme of the work.
- Blank area to attach a 4 x 6 photo of the sampler.
- The remaining twenty pages includes blank lined needleworker notebook pages.
This is a paperback notebook created by Amanda Mae of Ardith Design. This notebook is to help you keep track of your samplers that you are stitching or plan to stitch. Fill out the important details of each sampler and even fill it out and include it with your estate paperwork so your family knows who gets what sampler.
Paperback, perfect bound
Published by Ardith Design LLC in 2020