Tundra Swans Counted Cross Stitch Kit: Chesapeake Bay Treasure Series
Tundra Swans is the fourth release in the Chesapeake Bay Treasures Series. These beautiful birds are not permanent residents, but rather over-winter in the Chesapeake Bay region.
This counted cross stitch kit includes:
- 18 count hand-dyed Aida fabric
- size 26 tapestry needle
- white chenille trim
- 100% cotton backing fabric
- 3 yards of six-stranded silk floss by Silks4U
- white wooden snowflake charm
- the physical chart with a tiny bonus chart included
The chart is 60 x 60 stitches and would look great as a small pillow finish or a small flat fold. Please note, you will need stuffing of your choice in order to create the small pillow finish.