A Rainbow of Threads and Garden Beds Paperback Needlework Book by Ardith Design
A Rainbow of Threads and Garden Beds: Projects in Counted Cross Stitch, Punch Needle Embroidery and Wool Appliqué is the second cross stitch pattern book published by Amanda Mae MacNaughton of Ardith Design.
A colorful book featuring various rainbow and garden themed projects in counted cross stitch, punch needle embroidery, and wool appliqué.
The book includes a large counted cross stitch sampler adaptation based on an antique nineteenth century wool and silk needlework sampler. Taking inspiration from the sampler, there are punch needle parrots, a rainbow table runner, a wool appliqué wall hanging, and a three dimensional bouquet of punch needle flower buds. There is a fun Skydiving Chicks Sampler stitched with vibrant silk and a more subdued Little Lilac Garden stitched and finished on a miniature wooden spool bed. The patterns and complete finishing directions for the projects are included in this book.
Needlework Projects Featured in this delightful needlework book:
- Two Birds and a Floral Urn, Framed Wool Appliqué
- Skydiving Chicks Sampler, Bright Counted Cross Stitch Framed Art
- Spool Garden Bed, Wood Craft
- Little Lilac Garden, Counted Cross Stitch
- Miss Eliza Eleonora Ballhache Counted Cross Stitch Sampler Adaptation
- Needle & Thread Garden Bed, Counted Cross Stitch Quilted Project Pouch and Needle Book
- Skydiving Chick Mobile,Counted Cross Stitch and Wool Appliqué
- Blue Sky Table Runner, Wool Appliqué and Basic Quilted Finish
- Rainbow Parrots & Bouquet, Punch Needle Embroidery with Unique 3D Finishing
- Flower Bud Bouquet and Floral Straight Pins, Punch Needle Embroidery
- Garden Wall Hanging, a Mixed-Needlework Wall Quilt featuring Cross Stitch, Wool Appliqué & Punch Needle Garden Motifs, Mini Pin Pillow Ornaments, Counted Cross Stitch
- Paperback book measuring 8.5 x 11 x 0.18 inches
- 74 pages
- Cross stitch charts in color with easy to read symbols
- All wool appliqué and punch needle patterns are to scale.
- ISBN 978-0578348889
- First printing, February 2022 and debuted at the 2022 Nashville Needlework Market