- Cross Stitch Charts
- Count the Cups: Petite Red Sampler Series #1 Printed Counted Cross Stitch Chart
Count the Cups: Petite Red Sampler Series #1 Printed Counted Cross Stitch Chart
Count the Cups: A Petite Red Sampler is a printed counted cross stitch chart by Amanda Mae of Ardith Design. This is the first red sampler by Ardith Design and the first in the Petite Red Sampler Series
This physical copy of the cross stitch chart will come lovingly packaged in a 9 x 6 inch clear poly zip bag.
Facts about this design:
- 95 stitches wide by 73 stitches high
- Stitch with two strands
- Full cross stitch and backstitching are in this piece.
- The model is stitched on 32 count fabric and it fits into a standard 5 x 7 inch frame.
- This pattern debuted in 2020 and it is inspired by Brenda and Laura of "Brenda and the Serial Starter" Flosstube channel and their passion for red samplers.