- Cross Stitch Kits
- Island Ponies Counted Cross Stitch Kit: Chesapeake Bay Treasure Series
Island Ponies Counted Cross Stitch Kit: Chesapeake Bay Treasure Series
This is the third release in the Chesapeake Bay Treasures Series. "Island Ponies" is inspired by the Chincoteague wild pony herd that can be seen on both Assateague and Chincoteague islands in the Chesapeake Bay.
This counted cross stitch kit includes:
- 18 count hand-dyed Aida fabric
- size 26 tapestry needle
- green leaf trim
- 100% cotton backing fabric
- 3 yard skein of six-stranded brown silk floss by Silks4U
- bronze colored pony charm and bulb style bronze colored safety pin
- the physical chart
The chart is 55 x 60 stitches and would look great as a small pillow finish or a small flat fold. Please note, you will need stuffing of your choice in order to create the small pillow finish.